Old 10-23-2015, 10:45 AM   #2314
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra
RRR Developer & DevOps Support
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell2150 View Post
So I've recommended it a few times in the past few years, but maybe posting it in the actual suggestions thread will do some good. Is there any chance of getting a "mini" mod? I must stress that I do NOT mean the same mini in the Legacy/Velocity engine where the notes start out massive, and shrink to minuscule half way up the screen. I mean making the receptors smaller, and the arrows smaller (not shrinking - smaller the entire time they are visible on the screen) and effectively "lengthening" the playscreen of the game. I use a 40% mini mod on Stepmania that does this, mostly to emulate the long field of view that Thirdstyle has.
Is there any possibility of this? It's essentially just scaling the arrows and receptors down, and it would make it so me (and maybe some others) could play FFR with a higher scroll speed and be able to read dense sections better. plsplszplz?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk View Post
I'll ask Zageron about this when he gets back from vacation. Until then, you can try manipulating the R^3 interface for some extra reading space: http://imgur.com/a/2wwh2
I will have some time to look in to this in a few days.

Last edited by Zageron; 10-23-2015 at 10:45 AM..
Zageron is offline   Reply With Quote