Old 08-23-2018, 08:46 PM   #2401
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
One of the things she immediately latches onto is a Xiz criticism of Blind. And imo it's a valid (if minor) criticism—complaining about reading in this game seems out of place after the incredible thread length of the Fire Emblem game. I don't think that's a major point honestly, even as Blind's harshest critic, but it also strikes me as a particularly flimsy counterpoint to be making against Xiz. Partiularly when she NAI reads the next part of that section, which to me appears far wolfier. There, Xiz outright suggested that inD was lying about reading the thread—and then just dismissed that accusation with “I'm sure he'll read it later.” That's NAI, but an observable criticism is wolfy? And she also ignores the original context, which was Gradiant taking issue with Xiz's apparent unbalanced handling of a similar issue? Neither of those seem to register to her, only a slight, mostly forgotten criticism of Blind. To me, this is again overly attentive to Blind's in-thread wellbeing.
Look at the posts I made about all the dialogue between blind/funny and how nonexistent it is in relation to when that was happening as well