Old 03-14-2012, 07:10 PM   #458
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
how the hell are you in D3 with a score like that on S.Y.S.T.E.M? (So confused...)
Haha it's jacks, the one thing I'm good at on FFR. Most of D4 is jumpstream and I'm terrible at that

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticklydude View Post
I get 20+ goods on this...

Also, you probably just moved yourself up.
I probably did lol. Though maybe not, I assume psychoangel saw my triple booflag on club and she still put me in d3, so I could possibly be staying. Oh well either way i'm fine with it, and I really really wanted to post that score.

And thanks for the nice comments people of D5 .

Oh also, I wanted to talk about the chart since it was such a point of contention. I'm actually a fan of the chart to be honest. There are things I don't like in it sure, such as the fact that it doesn't end up being hard until about half way through where there is a huge difficulty spike, and the anchor jacks right before the jack jumpstreams aren't exactly in patterns I like (though it's not that bad to be honest), but the end jump jackstream is amazingly fun and in my opinion really well done. I was able to read and play it in less then a couple tries without having to analyze it at all, and to me it flowed really well, which I think is extremely hard to do considering you're having to avoid hidden anchor jacks in the jumpstream but then purposely do them later when you want the jacks.

Anyways my two cents. I suppose being good at jacks kinda makes it biased, but oh well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 03-14-2012 at 07:27 PM..