Old 02-24-2016, 06:42 PM   #1879
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by botchi246 View Post
Scum:

[b]AA/Zenith[b]- Zenith was so angryyyyyyy. He really got hot up in here, and i guess that made him replace out. Mad cuz bad? I think its a sign of a flustered wolf, but ya know Zenith does get pretty heated usually; at least in all the games I have played with him. AA is obviously more calm and collected, even though right now, prolly stressed out with scheduling conflicts and playing a game that relies on heavy reading and insight into interaction. Not a strong scum read, but strong enough to put in here with charu because both are pretty weak.

Charu-I really shouldnt have to explain this, as I have done it like 4 times. Even though its that slip that no one take seriously, it really messes with me and grates on my mind. Maybe I am thinking too much about it. Anyway, he has my vote right now. I really dont plan on moving it for today, unless he posts something exceptionally town.

In conclusion, a lot of towns, makes me paranoid.
I say again, just by the way, do you think I'm bussing Zenith? Do you think he would get so mad at my bussing that he would replace out and have someone take the burden/

This goes for everyone else that thinks as well too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.