Old 02-25-2015, 04:05 PM   #33
SK8R43
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Song Difficulty Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
This logic baffles me.

Just because I personally scored 3av 2 boos doesn't mean shit in terms of the file's difficulty to AAA.

1) It really isn't at all difficult. The reason I don't have a cleaner score is because I haven't touched the song since ~november/december last year.

2) The difficult reflects several other instances instead of just the scores that two players got.

No way in hell is TTE 80 worthy, especially with ketsarku/nomina going down which are two relatively harder songs than TTE.

Also: If 6-3-0-2 isn't close to an AAA, then you need to redefine the way you play FFR lmfao. Anything of SDG or less status is close to an AAA.

EDIT: With that being said, I leave with that being said. I won't continue a very pointless discussion that will get us nowhere.
lol what, Nomina and ketsarku are wayyyyy easier than TTE. I can jack very well, and my burst/roll skills are great but TTE is just more luck based. Not to mention the jump jack section to a burst roll is just lol
and no, 6-3-0-2 isnt anywhere near the aaa, not even 6 clean is near it. If you had a BF, then sure. But you dont.
All in all, TTE should definitely unlock scarhand, its definitely not that low of a difficulty. Its not like you can play it and just aaa easily like most of the other 79's, it requires tons of luck and skill.

Last edited by SK8R43; 02-25-2015 at 04:05 PM..
SK8R43 is offline   Reply With Quote