Arkuski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Arkuski Send a message via Skype™ to Arkuski
Default Re: i just read that are you a nerd thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
now make this thread for about 100 other posters and we'll be golden
I tell ya what. If it really bothers you TGB members that much that someone posts things you might not agree with, even though you do have the option to just ignore such threads or posts, I'll consider it.

Even though I don't agree with you at all and find TGB to be the very definition of a clique and quite frankly don't see why FFR even continues to host it, this obviously matters to the subset of you who are TGB regulars.

So I will make you a deal. I will stop posting in the FFR forums (with the exception of the established sonic threads) until or unless I am "summoned".

I am "summoned" if:
1) I am specifically mentioned.
2) Any TGB member or person I perceive as being a TGB member starts trolling about sonic or similar. This includes trolling people who have sonic avatars and the like.
3) I am legally required to post for some strange reason (unlikely, but just covering my bases).

This puts the ball in your court and ensures an easy way to voluntarily end my posting. Can you guys collectively manage that? If "summoned" even once, the deal is ended.

As a technical exemption, responses to this exact post which are affirmative or acknowledging the agreement do not count as a "summoning". Further trolling, however, does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom