View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #18
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Reincarnate - AMA (might as well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristana View Post
what was your tax bracket in 2011

what is your opinion on affirmative action

what are your thoughts on the upcoming election - feel free to interpret this question in any way you like

which 3 artists are played the most in your itunes & playlists

how do you deal with weather in nyc

do you wish adult swim bumps were back

what do you see yourself doing with who in 10 years
Tax bracket: Somewhere between 0 and a billion

Election: I think Romney/Ryan are ridiculous. Not only are they fundamentally dishonest (to hilarious degrees), but their "plans," or what they've revealed so far, are just more of the same-old trickle-down snakeoil. I could respond to this question with much more detail but I'll just say that I definitely think Obama's going to win a second term.

Artists: I don't really use iTunes, but I'd probably say Above and Beyond, Dash Berlin, Paul van Dyk, Armin van Buuren, etc.

Weather: Summers are pretty humid here. I've been on the east coast for almost a decade now, and I'm *still* not fully used to the weather. It just takes time, I guess. Allergies can suck too (this year I will probably get the shot because pills just aren't effective for me). Winters are wicked cold, but I love it (it gives me an excuse to dress up a bit).

Adult Swim bumps: I don't know what these are. I wish Toonami was back, though.

In 10 years: If there's anything I've learned, it's that SO much can change in 10 years. 10 years ago was September 2002. I was starting Sophomore year of high school... I couldn't have possibly predicted how things would have turned out. I imagine the same applies going forward. Ideally, I'd like to be married (possibly with a child), happily employed and enjoying life, and with a few goals achieved. Ever since the second grade or so, I've always wanted to make a huge, epic game. I've yet to do it. At some point, I need to follow through.

Last edited by Reincarnate; 09-17-2012 at 05:04 PM..
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote