View Single Post
Old 09-6-2019, 07:18 PM   #552
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
He is a self-conscious person. I would not really call it bad.

I am not sure of your exact point especially since you said you kind of do not know either. The context of the quotes is different enough that I am not sure if the tone being different means much. I guess now that I think about it, "You surrrre?" did not land particularly well.

We should always try to do things.

Your vote was prudish and the lean on Charu mattered more.

I liked it. But then he explained it. And nothing really happened and not much time passed after he said it was no longer a meme. Unless he means that him changing it to xel makes it not a meme.

You said it should not be the basis for a read, no? I do not care enough about it to discuss it further.
i like the kappa thought. my xel thought back then is really a product of seriously reading at least one comment he says he didn't make seriously, so maybe there's not much to it

also some of these questions are because i don't feel like i should be giving a definitive take on some things, if it'd shut down actually talking about those things. i think all the wondering about voting t-force could be a basis someone wanted to use for a read, but so many people were doing it that it seemed to dull the impact for me

Quote:
Why should we not buy you them?
i don't want online people to buy me things, and i need the exercise

Quote:
How old is old?
3 years

(oh nooo it's prewritten)