View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 07:31 AM   #25
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Just played this for 8 hours straight, enjoying all it has to offer and not trying to speed through it. Here are some personal notes I'm throwing up for discussion

Pros/positives
Storyline is great (Michael's life is a sitcom). Gameplay feels similar to four but a bit more fluent. Changing weapons is a breeze. Driving is like three and it doesn't feel like you're dragging a boat. AI feels more lively. Random events twist even the most relaxed drives.

Cons/negatives
Graphical glitches can effect you negatively (A sign on an island in the road appeared during a race thus causing a spin-out.) Graphics are similar to four. Crashing collision makes you a tank (you can hit a car from it's front-side killing the driver, taking out a wheel and completely totaling their car while your car gets away with a dent and a scratch.) Paramedics do nothing.

To be honest, the random events that happen are by far the most interesting.

I watched a shootout unfold with cops being the victors. A black cop with a shotgun decided to push me afterward for whatever reason and then pulled his gun on me. I ran and eventually pulled my gun out and killed the cop since I wasn't going to escape. I died on the freeway from an explosion after flying off one of the exits.

P.s. Never give back money that you get from a thief. Keeping the stolen money is a lot more than the reward money from the victim. I.e. You kill the thief, gain $2000, give the money back to the victim, only get $200 (or nothing in some cases.) And no, killing the victim doesn't give you all the money that was stolen to begin with.
Oni-Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote