View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 04:12 PM   #848
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
It's not that I don't see where you're coming from, but the amount of tinfoil you need to assert that Zenith fakeclaimed cop, and then faked a red check on the real cop KNOWING that HNH was gonna be inactive AND ALSO knowing that he was the real cop (both circumstances being necessary to get away with a fakeclaim!) is... a lot of tinfoil compared to the Occam's Razor "Zenith is telling the truth"

You could make an argument that Zenith entered this phase ready to die and the thing with HNH was a raw coincidence but that's something you need to sell me on
i'm already doing a little bit of legwork to get to the scenario where zenith is alive today imo - it requires particular wolf actions to have been done n1 for them to choose not to interfere with him at all last night

you'd need some kind of explanation for being alive and having a peek, which he himself only attempted with that UTR post, and i essentially did for him through the night action spec

a wolfteam with zenith on it is trying to find the cop last night anyway, because they need to not kill the cop to protect his claim, and they have a role cop shot to figure it out if they're really lost

fakeclaiming cop in the short term saves zenith from the lynch, fakeclaiming a red on the other cop sets up the perfect claim fight. i don't think it needs anything to do with h&h's presence/non-presence, but if we're really the only two people to see the softs, you understand why i'm wary of letting the day slip by with you kind of shruglynching h&h and us not bringing it to the thread