View Single Post
Old 02-9-2016, 11:30 PM   #13
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout Postgame

ok, after reading wolfchat, I am in about 200% less "lolwtfstorn" mode than I was before.

So, the play that you were worried about, a roleswap, is VERY uncommon. Its an incredibly high-level play rarely seen even with the best TWG players in the world because the risk is so high. In this kind of thing, looking at the time-frame is important. Its likely that choof, is he was going to roleswap, would've waited a bit longer to perhaps try and confirm with the last power role that it was ok to do so. Its possible that this could've been done the day before, but unlikely given that all wolves were alive and a lot of shit can go down d0.

I can very clearly see your internal dialogue choice was not an easy one. It was just wrong. Don't feel too bad about trying to make big-dick plays, especially when you're as far behind as you were at that point in time.

PS glad I finally read you right =P
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

Last edited by thesunfan; 02-9-2016 at 11:30 PM..