Thread: Deadlyx39 AMA
View Single Post
Old 06-2-2015, 06:40 PM   #6
Deadlyx39
FFR Player

Default Re: Deadlyx39 AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpreggers View Post
is this the end of the fckin mcdonald kings we were supposed to clean up during the 11th OT
I need another way of playing so if I can't get a new computer then it looks as though it won't be happening .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRapingDragon View Post
What is D3? Apart from a bad roll of the dice.

John Zorn, Senmuth and Omar Rodríguez-López off the top of my head. And even though I like Zorn and Omar, I still wouldn't recommend their entire discography because they release too much and some of it is samey. Is Buckethead not the same?

You should kickstarter/patreon your way to laptop ownership. Or go to a local library? Or join a club that uses computers? I'm sure there are alternatives, no?

Did people ask you questions while you played? What was your most interesting question? What was the most common question?

I need to wear glasses and I still can't read this without putting my nose to the screen. Why is it so small?

Anti-aging /= decrease in age, it merely prevents the appearance. Did you really drink an elixir?

Do you plan on travelling when you get older (or when the elixir wears off and they stop asking you for your parents permission to travel?)

Are you finding this fun so far? Why is your post count fine, do you not aspire to more?

What happened to your sister, did she also make a new account? Or did she grow bored of FFR? Does she embarrass you now, is that it? Or do you need your independence?

Not why. Why?
Damn so many questions.
1. Division 3 out of 7, with 7 being the best
2. It's because of the style of music that he plays. I like that he can play so many different styles of guitar and multiple different instruments and it impresses me.
3. There is other options, however none of the available options to me would be consistent enough for me to improve.
4. Most common question is "Who are you again?"
What do you want our team name to be?
[2/22/2015 3:29:52 AM] i am fckin mcdonald king: oh shit can i really come up with the name
[2/22/2015 3:29:58 AM] i am fckin mcdonald king: how much time do i have to brainstorm
[2/22/2015 3:30:06 AM] '.' Deadly '.': Until March 1st?
[2/22/2015 3:30:12 AM] '.' Deadly '.': It doesn't matter to me
[2/22/2015 3:30:19 AM] i am fckin mcdonald king: ah just name us The Fckin Mcdonald Kings then
[2/22/2015 3:30:28 AM] '.' Deadly '.': 5 star name

6. No sir, I had no say in what year I was born in.
7. I might. It would be nice to take a trip to Canada again. Last time I went was when I was 2, so that would be fun.
8. This is jolly good 'ol fun. I don't really think of my post count as something that matters unless I had 1 or 2 thousand posts at the least.
9. She just stopped playing it. I got her into StepMania around Christmas time, but she doesn't play FFR anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Why should I care about this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats in it for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz13114 View Post
Fun times and meme sluts
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
ew meme sluts
ew fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39

on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts

[...]

come back

i need to laugh at you

once more

Deadlyx39 is offline   Reply With Quote