roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

tried doing an ISO, but I think the thread is too short for my style

quick defense:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
rb's reaction to the cc looks natural, and raeko has a town lean on him rn, so i originally gave him a town lean too. however, ind brought up a good point that rb hasn't discussed mechanics at the start of the game (or at all), and like me he was against ffa's original plan to shoot star or ind.
I was against ffa's original plan because it seemed to come out of thin air
re: indheart's read on me - I explained my hesitance and my suspicion of the sun fan and his plan around the middle of the day. see this post for more on that. I was still deciding at this point if his plan was the one best for town (I'm afraid of that game I referenced happening again, lmao), so I refrained from commenting on any setup details

trust me, if you think I'm afraid of speaking out against setup details, just look back to ITAs and the hill I died on for them

------------------------------------

as for my reads on people, I think I'd put my list at tforce -> fg/raeko at the moment.

One thing that stands out to me with T-Force is his activity. No, not his INACTIVITY, but his activity during critical points in the game.

T-Force's unvote is timed VERY closely with star's claim. Check out this progression:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
The hesitation is odd.. it kind of reminds me of storn trying to false-claim in one of his first wolf games.
7:17
At this point, other people were calling out star for not responding. This blends in with that, and also adds "reminds me of storn trying to false-claim". What was star on the precipice of doing? EXACTLY THAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I am trying not to be a pillar of salt, but this has been really frustrating. I am the Cop, and I wanted to do better this time, but it seems like every time I get a special role I either make a bad choice or people want to hang me.
7:20
Here's the claim

Quote:
unvote
7:21
aaaaaaaaaaaand screeching on the heels is T-Force here.

Whoa! What a blaze! What does he have to contribute? Hold up for 28 minutes.

Quote:
Danganronpa 3's a hell of a game, lemme tell ya.

That said, my vote will immediately go back on there once we've all agreed that the time to lynch has come. I will respect the no-instaing while we still have time.
7:49
very delayed (doesn't mention the CC)
He's too busy playing Danganronpa 3 to refresh
BUT WAIT, HE WASN'T TOO BUSY TO REFRESH WHEN STAR WAS ABOUT TO CLAIM

Quote:
The bold part there made me think she was hard-claiming to be VT to attempt to get FFA to look elsewhere.

Then, her immediate latch onto funnygurl's meme post and trying to make reasoning from that felt off. That, and low content posts compared to her usual games, so I felt comfortable in voting her.

Obviously the claim made me unvote her, but by the time I refreshed, InD had counter-claimed.

Anyway, gonna try to finish off this Psyche Taxi so I can figure out who the blackened of Chapter 4 is.
as for explaining his original vote on her, I don't take too much stake in star's vote on you through fg's command as something inherently wolfy. I don't think star was sheeping fg and dropping a vote on you here. You explain the CC thing right after, but then what do you know, DANGANRONPA AGAIN

I know the section of the game T-Force is on, and it was hard to look away. I know this sentence and the former are not good evidence and all and should not be considered, but c'mon, it's an enthralling game. I think the timing of his posts are worth noting.

-------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
anyone else think it was weird that t-force swooped thru to unvote like immediately but hasn't been back since
also I didn't see this until I was pruning through T-Force's posts. Go figure you called it before me