Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Why do this when everyone has the same top wof barring a few outside exceptions
town outnumber wolves so this is bound to happen

not everyone has the same top wolf

haku is right that the split is probably going to be 5/4 here with the swingvote being wabby.

that's not "everyone"

if people just vote their top wolves, wolves are going to be able to take advantage of that late in the game assuming town is not reading the game the same way.

That doesn't mean people aren't trying to kill their top wolves. That is still happening, or at least it should be.

You potentially lynching outside of raeko/me on roundbox, while probably town objectivism, means that the split would be 4/4/1 or 3/5/1, which is pretty gross.

If it becomes apparent that people do not want to kill roundbox, which honestly its probably already at that point, you need to bite the bullet and not waste a vote on him because at this point in the game a town vote, even if incorrect, is critical.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)