View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 07:27 PM   #256
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Reads on a few player's that I wanted to ISO. I wanted to do a few more but I don't have time. We do have around 7 players that are playing very unsubstantially. the host has the 5th lowest post count. 5th!!!! 4 players are letting the host post more than them what the hell. but anyway here's 3 players

Junko Enoshima
Town lean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junko Enoshima View Post
I do not find Aoi's initial post suspicious. Those who think it is are thinking superficially, or are just scrambling to find accusations.
Taking an opposing stance. Making comments to make her stance even more conflicting. Super early conflict that they don't need to get into, basically calling those who think Aoi is suspicious are dumb. Possible partner but it's a harsh defence for a buddy and would make a strong link so doubtful.

Quote:
I will vote anybody who tries to pretend that reading in to meta isn't a part of anon games. Don't try to high-road me.
Coming across aggressively and threatening with a vote, i just find it towny

Quote:
Byakuya

If you want to talk about posturing ---

Somebody committing to a read and then toning it down with a generic "I just want to see more of her" is weak as fuck and should be punished.
A very deep read. You can tell they are scum hunting.

Quote:
Dumbtells are not going to work this game
Lookout out for dumbtells and immediately making the conclusion that this person is dumb telling about being a wolf. It doesn't seem like a point a wolf would immediately come up with

Byakuya Togami
tiny tiny town lean but still wary

honestly haven't felt much from them apart from seemingly actively helping town.
My iso on them is a bit dry compared to how much they've posted but i do like these posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami View Post
So I know we've made different conclusions on Aoi, but I'm glad someone else saw what I saw.

I'm going to back off of Aoi for a while now anyway and focus on other people. I'm probably not being productive right now...
I like 'someone else saw what I saw' it reads to me as they have a genuine viewpoint on Aoi that they're keeping in their mind as they play and are looking to see who else has views on Aoi.

Quote:
I'm not a person of my own word. RIP.

Could you explain why for those of us who aren't on the same page?

I'm done now... I'm done now...
I like this because they seem excited to keep digging into Aoi and try catch anti town. They're interested in hearing more from them. Also how they wanted to take a break from Aoi looks good because they wanted to open up to more views on other players, aware there is more than 1 anti town and there are more people to be looked at rather than just tunnelling.

=bad posts
Quote:
I disagree with this sentiment. People who worry about how they're received are more scummy to me.
I don't like this because it suggests to me that he has forgotten/has no fear of the identity wolf. I think it's fine to be worry how you're received this game, you need to be wary you're not being so obvious about who your real account is

Toko Fukawa
neutral

Toko has been very reserved this game and I don't like it. I can't tell if its flavor or not

I'm not gonna quote any posts but they're all just wayy too reserved I just feel like they might be town for it? But at the same time there is nothing they've done for me to read into it as inherently towny. They're just keeping everything very short and to the point with little/no explanation or added opinion. There's also like no personality in any post they make.

I would rather not lynch Toko, I think we have better options in Aoi or Mondo or Leon