View Single Post
Old 10-4-2012, 10:39 PM   #34
IAAW
FFR Player

Default Re: Psychopath Thread

Good god I remember this game. Was pretty popular back in the day; remember there being a pretty big thread about this game. I also remember managing to piss off a good ten or so people and even Synthlight himself over making a cheat sheet for the game. Rest assured, Synthlight fixed that problem, before I ended up doing something, well, stupid. Because sure, people make guides all the time but on a forum where people are having fun trying to figure out a puzzle game for themselves, it's kinda a dick move to be making a cheat sheet with the intention of posting it and whatnot and generally pissing off a lot of people. Good times, I suppose.

As for the game itself, for the time I actually played it I did enjoy Psychopath. I think I remember trying to create a few levels, and I remember there being a sequel to the game as well, although I have no real clue where that went. Might actually have to play it again sometime out of nostalgia. Don't know how far I progressed the last time I was heavily playing Psychopath, though. Not really sure if I made it to Level 54 or not but I certainly do remember a particular level being a total bitch so maybe I did make it there.

Anyways, great memories of a pretty simple, yet mind-boggling game. Thanks for the nostalgia trip Reincarnate.
IAAW is offline   Reply With Quote