Old 06-5-2023, 04:55 PM   #6
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: happyf333tz donation goal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
I know someone who is actually a pedophile who would say the same shit about it being "rumours" and me being "crazy"
That happened to be the case for that person. An anecdote doesn't apply to all cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
I don't trust anything about this situation
What specifically? The official court documents are there and happyf333tz has kept all of them.

Did you look at this part:
Quote:
On Oct 4th 2022 the hearing to determine whether or not the TRO would become permanent had begun. After roughly an hour and with a lot of evidence to prove these allegations were false, the judge denied the Restraining Order for Lack of Foundation. I was legally allowed to return to my home and see our daughter again, but I decided to continue living with my parents until I figured out a plan for myself, due to my Lawyer strongly advising me not to return home.

Minute Order
https://bit.ly/42K0Ntf
This is the official court documentation which shows the TRO was denied for Lack of Foundation and Insufficient Evidence of Domestic Abuse.
At which point, it would be a matter of proving that the court is corrupt or somehow distorting the evidence. That would be putting the court itself into violating the law, and requires its own body of evidence.
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote