View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 03:04 AM   #1
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Denied Artist Permission Requests

This thread is for song artist permission requests that were rejected or didn't receive a reply.

If there are any issues with permissions being changed, updated, or removed, report it by posting in this thread.
You may also post a message on the profiles of the people who update this thread and they will update the thread when they see your message.

Concerning permission requests:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist Blanket Permissions v5
When you ask for permission, be sure to include:

~ What FFR actually is (include facts, statistics, the basics of gameplay)
~ That FFR the site doesnt get any money from the use of their songs.
~ A list of artists who have already given permission (a link to this thread is fine)
~ A link to the site
~ Confirmation that their music is safe and will not be available to download.

Remember, we are requesting to use their music, so take care to be respectful and let them know that it's a privilege to have them on our site.

Refer to this when asking a new artist.
It is also necessary to state any reasons as to why something would also not be allowed for FFR (like record companies which would request a large sum of money if we were to use their songs).

People who are updating this thread:
- DossarLX ODI
- justin_ator

You can message/inform the above people to add any denied permission requests to the list in the second post of this thread .

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 12-10-2011 at 09:56 AM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote