View Single Post
Old 06-5-2014, 03:47 AM   #1589
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! View Post
I'm pretty sure life steal runes will be beyond useless after Doran's changes unless they buff them drastically. 3% is plenty to sustain in lane with.
Well that's the point I was wondering about, they could return them to a higher value (6%?) since lifesteal is so available now, so that they'd actually be worth considering compared to the new Doran's.
Or would it be that even if they were buffed a lot, nobody would take them anyway because you'd rather have the AD/AS to get more from your Doran's lifesteal?

Thematically the new Nidalee kit is super badass, I always thought she should work kinda that way. Gives a reason to shift from cat to human a lot and feels very hunter-y.
No idea how it will work out in practice tho, I'm not a nid player.

EDIT- If a common build path becomes something like Dorans -> Dorans -> BF sword -> IE, won't that make laning phase a lot more RNG-dependent, which is something Riot has stated they hate?
LoL's pseudo-RNG makes the crit mechanic a lot less streaky once you have substantial crit, but in lane with only 25% (or 15% from cloak) might make ADC trades really RNG dependent, which would suck.

lol I just have so many questions about what this will do to the game...

Last edited by hi19hi19; 06-5-2014 at 03:58 AM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote