View Single Post
Old 07-7-2009, 01:28 AM   #50
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: My latest infatuation with logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsurfer-sp View Post
If you are unwilling to believe that there is potentially more in this world then protons nuetrons and electrons then please do not bother posting again. You will simply stop any potential progress this thread can make.
The hypocrisy of this statement is overwhelming.

Watch this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebuttal
If you are unwilling to believe that there is potentially more in this world than God then please do not bother posting again. You will simply stop any potential progress this thread can make.
Wow what did I just do there?

Aside from that, the entire time you're talking in Universal terms, you're under the assumption that humans are IT. That there's nothing else in the Universe. There are billions of planets and an uncountable number of stars, but Earth is the ONLY PLANET with intelligent life, mirite?

I know there's absolutely no proof that there are any other forms of intelligent life in the Universe, but there's also no proof against it. This is the standard "does god exist" result, but I'm purely speaking statistics here. Statistically speaking, with all the possible sources of life, it is beyond my comprehension that humans are the one and only form of intelligent life in the Universe.

Last edited by Squeek; 07-7-2009 at 01:34 AM..
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote