View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 02:27 AM   #439
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
That strat is predicated on a lack of time and/or interest. I signed up for this game because I had interest. I still lack time and may never have it again as my college days are long gone. I don’t get 4+ hours to hawk the thread anymore and draw conclusions. I see posts I don’t like I dig into them to figure out the reason. That’s why you got voted.

You’re saying my votes are random which is an abusive twist on reality.

I voted you because I didn’t like your 180 on the no lynch option. You were kinda for it but not really sold until you got pressure and then you backed off. This smells like a wolf feeling out what he can sell. There were no heavy bites and there was a little bit of pushback so you let it go. Sure humans can do this too but it’s a bit more likely from the wolf end IMO.

I voted Juber for wagonomics. He was not the better lynch.
I voted FFA because juber’s wagon was a pres vote from FFA, a mystery vote from freezin which I did not like. A non committal roundbox and SG vs my two heavy town reads.

Did anyone actually like the juber wagon? I think the answer is no.
in my experience humans dont make votes wondering how the wagon will look after the fact, they make votes on people they think are wolves or make bad votes like what i did with no info.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED