View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 05:57 AM   #51
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Spin It Up Tournament For the Win!

Ok let's do this this

Fun fact, EMB is actually my brother, Mordie. He showed a good bit of talent with music at an early age and even took piano later on after making this song, but ultimately went to college to become a car mechanic. #Letsactuallymakemoney

511 AG Supermix is the one of the only songs that made it in both FFR and SiU with charts made by the same guy.

It took me until I was 26 to realize that Group X was just Albino Blacksheep dickin' around. Only took me 10 years to figure it out. Still, would love a remastered album.

Anyone remember what happened to Nina? Does she still make music at all?

Reading Starshot's retirement post was legit sad. Recently, he made it up to me by getting one of his new songs into the new Pump it Up.

SGX got a bum deal when it came time to be famous. His newer jams are of high quality.

Another fun fact: Freezepop themselves explicitly requested that I do Less Talk More Rokk for their widget, but due to a glitch the chart I made for it was never released. We found out later that the MP3 that they had given us was too high a quality for SiU to use. Despite them apparently calling me by name to help, I was the only active member on the team to not help with the widget. I'm still a little salty 7 years after the fact.

I don't know the subject of this song, but whenever I think of Torley Wong I too become sad. I can only pray that he is at peace with what he accomplished before his hearing failed him.

Damn this chart and all those involved in it!

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azpb Djbread View Post
Addition, Can their also be (not for the tournament, but in the future) Song submission for SIU? Like, if someone can make software that can make files for the game (unless there are already is software that can do so open to the public) Then that would be great. At this point, im not even asking the person who is hosting this tournament, just any mods.
If you would like to see the FFR Staff consider this, first see how many people you can invite to take part in this tournament and make it a big turnout! Then after this tournament, see if you can't get a petition going to revive Spin it UP! With enough support anything is possible.

Although I would imagine that creating a new version of the game from scratch may be the easiest route because of.....reasons.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 07-17-2016 at 06:07 AM.. Reason: Gotta pitch SIU: It's meh baby!