View Single Post
Old 03-2-2011, 10:32 AM   #3185
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2011 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziergdsx18 View Post
Bragging about how the difficulty rating is wrong is just dumb shit. If you can't deal with the file being a FGO, FMO, whatever, then simply don't play it. Peace
Yeah but the thing I'm getting at is that when people get better overtime, they start reducing difficulties which IMO is dumb. I've seen this happen many times and it's not going to change. Look at the Oni Token for example, back then you could unlock it by AAAing any FMO song but now they limit it to certain FMO's rather than all of them which doesn't make any sense when the requirement simply says that you have to "AAA a FMO song to unlock this token".

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
I have my webcam right next to me and she will play a song or two. 1 VC and 1 FMO. After this, I don't want to hear shit about it anymore. I'm not kidding. It really does get annoying, and this is only taking time out of our packing because we are moving to Philadelphia tomorrow. So I hope you like it and all.
It's hard to believe you because you tend to lie countless times whenever you try to prove something to the community. I'm not going to assume anything right now but i will say that i hope that you will actually show valid proof this time. Proof as in Sara playing something like Midnight Dragon and getting a decent score on it. If she can get a score like 8 goods then she should be able to get around 10-15 goods or less on video. Also, if you're going to have her play just one VC and one FMO then the VC should be a high VC and the FMO played must be Midnight Dragon.