View Single Post
Old 03-2-2011, 10:05 AM   #3183
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2011 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Sick score, haha - loving the beasting of 240 BPM jumpstream.

Also...

Frankie's Midnight Dragon score: 8-0-0-2
Sara's Midnight Dragon score: 7-0-2-2

...well then. <_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
Funny how he can't even touch that score anymore ;] he played it through a bunch of times today and was getting 4 averages every time along with other stuff.

And it's funny how I can't just be good. Everyone just has to assume he's getting scores for me. Why would I go through that trouble? Why bother cheating? There is no point to it. Also, if he was getting the score for me, then why would there be misses? Think things through.

But I guess I can take your BS call in stride since I'm legitimately that good. Video? Sure. Sorry that I don't have the resources that everyone else has at any given moment. I'm also being kicked out of my house so yea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Well then, that's a pretty defensive response.

As I said in your last brag thread, congrats when (if) you show the proper proof, lol

Okay, I will respond to this one.

Obviously I understand the justification of what AJ is saying. I can see that Sara getting these scores while living with me will get a BS call and that is a just reason.

However, AJ you have been one that keeps it coming. Between you living with Kayla and myself and Sara you have seen Sara's skill increase even when we were in Easton. Sara and Kayla both have excellent FFR skills and techniques. When it comes to Sara she is good at certain songs. Midnight Dragon for example.

I can NOT hit that purple section for my life. I have tried to cheat the trip section by doing a 1-23(jump) multiple times, never works. I tried to actually hit them as they are charted, never works. I got over 20 goods on that song last night ALONE. Sara came downstairs and played one time and got like 10 goods. It was ridiculous.

BUT, to clarify it all she is warming up right now. I have my webcam right next to me and she will play a song or two. 1 VC and 1 FMO. After this, I don't want to hear shit about it anymore. I'm not kidding. It really does get annoying, and this is only taking time out of our packing because we are moving to Philadelphia tomorrow. So I hope you like it and all.