View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 01:13 AM   #1
justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

Default Definition of SDG

Discussion for the term SDG (Single Digit Good) should go here, we want some serious community input on this. HARD QUESTION IS HARD.

What do you consider an SDG?

Good < 10-0-0-0
Good < 10-x-x-x
250pts Raw Scoring less then a AAA

Current thoughts on it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Right now I've been determining it by good < 10 where everything else is 0. But I was wondering what the community normally based SDG on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
I call a Single Digit Good anything with a RAW score better than a double digit good, which would be -250. So something like 9-0-0-4 would be an SDG because it's only -245. etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 View Post
i feel like the official definition (based on the reqs for gaussian blur 3 token) is g < 10 0 0 0. but ive seen some people use anything that adds up to 250 pts less than AAA. and then even looser definitions (ben looking at you ) in which an sdg is <10-x-x-x
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaKIWI View Post
So, 0-2-0-4 is still an SDG? I wouldn't say so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
Point accepted, and I agree. But at the same time if you ask me, SDG is a poorly chosen 'landmark title' which should rather be something pertaining to the raw score of <10 goods, imo. I understand where it comes from and the intent of it, but 9-45-23-100 isn't really an SDG imo, where as calling not calling 1-0-0-1 an SDG is also just ridiculous if you ask me. I guess in all honesty I see <-250 raw as the lesser of evils here.

So basically, your options are those three, unless someone has a better suggestion. Feel free to discuss, etc.

(reposted from other thread because that's kind of in the vet forum only, want more input than just vets)

Last edited by bmah; 02-21-2012 at 01:30 AM..
justin_ator is offline   Reply With Quote