View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 11:26 PM   #39
Sky Kitten
Crazy Cat Lady
Community Manager, User Support
Community ManagerGlobal ModeratorFFR Veteran

Default Re: how's life been guys

I may as well.

Life's gotten a bit better! I graduated last year with my BBA in Accounting (thinking of post-grad, but maybe later), worked one job, started another recently, and I'm loving it so far! I went from public accounting to corporate in a startup investments company (I'm SO glad to not work with time sheets anymore.)

I've been engaged since 2021 and am set to get married this July to my fiance on our 6 year anniversary. :')

Since last year, I've gained two new cats and they cause havoc (but are adorable)! One of the new cats is 3 and the other is a year old. My oldest cat is now 16 with the second oldest being 15. We had a bit of a health scare recently with the 15 year old, so he was taken to the vet recently... he's thankfully doing much better after an examination revealed he will have to deal with a heart murmur for the rest of the life and was dehydrated. After some good medications, he is back to his cuddly, loving self.

I've been set on bettering myself both physically and mentally. I've definitely struggled with some anxiety and depression for a very long time and because of the events that happened in my life over the past few years, I've neglected my well-being. Working my last tax season and personal drama didn't help, either. I have some suspicions that I may have ADHD, so that is something I'll have to get myself tested for in the future on top of the previous things mentioned. When it comes to physically, I've been trying to get myself back into walks, bowling, swimming, etc. My plan for the summer is to get a helmet so I can take my fiance's bike and just cycle to a nearby town or down a beautiful trail.

Other than that, I've been watching hockey, playing trivia games, travelling locally when I can, and enjoying the simple things in life. I hope everyone is doing well here. <3

FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

Last edited by Sky Kitten; 05-16-2023 at 11:26 PM..
Sky Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote