View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #66
flipsta_lombax
Lombax Connoisseur
FFR Veteran

Default Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavernio View Post
There's some cousin in your family right now who's like 'Yes, I'm no longer the biggest disappointment to the family, at least for now!' You totally made their day :-p
I have a transsexual uncle but that's all I know. And far from disappointment at least from my side. I know I've done my part and my responsibility. If by disappointment meaning I'm not going to partake exchanging my gene pool, I should be doing the family a great deal of a favor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaKIWI View Post
I'm bisexual, I've never really seen why everybody makes such a big deal of telling their parents. Telling my parents hasn't even ever crossed my mind. It isn't really any of their business, who cares.
Most of the time, my parents talk about people's unorthodoxies and make it a big deal. I could have been trying to get something out of them knowing their own son is one of those people they shun and put down a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavernio View Post
Perhaps if you could ever convince your parents that you *can't* just change that you're gay, even if you wanted to, might be the biggest achievement into them accepting you for how you are.
They'll accept me eventually, but I highly doubt they can accept the fact being gay isn't something simple as just "liking the same sex because I chose to start it on my own". My dad even brought up some gays get married to women just to be morally correct. This is also why I stopped talking.

Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}
flipsta_lombax is offline   Reply With Quote