View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #347
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Default Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #7

Actually Hi19's comments are appreciated. Plus I've done the same sort of thing to him, so I really kinda understand why he phrased it as he did.

A few things about S.Y.S.T.E.M.

1. It's actually "S.Y.S.T.E.M." I'm dumb and made that mistake. <3

2. The patterns weren't chosen to be "fun." Neither of my charts this tourney are "fun." I stepped them in the interested of being a little more technical than usual.

3. How it got into the tourney has no relevance on this chart as a whole, it was actually charted for the last custom and it needed a good deal of work. This is actually the better chart compared to the other one.

4. This chart is WAY better than NVLM's technical shit dump, if you asked me.

5. It's not a perfect chart, I accept this.

6. You all really need to pull of this stupid "You hate it because it sucks" argument. It's a disgusting argument. Cut it out.

7. The chart is stepped to the beat, all the minijacks are justified, as it's a large pet peeve of mine when people have no purpose for them. The only hands of this chart are literally 3 sounds at once. Notes aren't placed to PR. The anchor jack section was originally 1 1 1 1 1 1 34 sort of thing. I thought changing it to how it was would help keep the difficulty more consistent.

Yeah that's just my thoughts. I'm fine with Hi19 saying he dislikes it. I'm no stranger to it, and honestly seeing things like that makes me want to work harder.

PS: What's funnier is that compared to how I've phrased comments I thought Hi19 was reasonable. Thanks for the input everyone.