Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach
Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
technically you're the carry so you should have the best k/d

but yeah that stuff is hilarious. always love it when the enemy team or allies taunt me and then I end up carrying

a very, very strange game with Heimer where I went with a build I've never had to use before:
http://www.cosmovibe.com/files/lolre...3_heimerOo.lrf
I was lucky enough to get the enemy team where I wanted them to be, making the win very very easy, but I don't think they couldn't done much even if they played smart
It should depend on a few variables though. Ashe is pretty squishy, most reasonable teams will burst me down first before I can kill anyone unless I can catch them with a really good arrow. I have more success staying back and mostly volleying, waiting for either 1. low hp targets to burst down or 2. someone out of position to focus, but a lot of the times this means I get assists instead of kills. Really just depends on how the action is going down.

I dunno man, people say Ashe is easy to play but I find her one of the hardest champs to play (well), at least out of ones that I've played a lot. She's retardedly CS dependent (Bad CS = Bad Ashe, unless miraculously fed, though she's one of the harder champions to feed), isn't strong until later on, is very squishy + dead if caught out of position and has a skill shot that can make or break a team fight.

Oh, and how do you watch these replays?

Last edited by Reach; 08-22-2011 at 10:19 AM..