View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 12:08 PM   #2424
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

I feel like it's about time I explain my thought process toward the entirety of this game. I'm going to use pictures because it feels more refreshing than typing wall of texts.

My play is centered around one thing: "Gathering Information" and doing everything in my power to make that happen. (this include claiming unlikely things, acting in a certain way, etc. etc.)
I did this because I feel like I had to do it to compensate this incredibly terrorizing thing that is cardflips: OFF .
This mechanic all by itself is the reason why I'm freaking out and trying all sorts of things.

I did my usual "I'm a Productive Game Solving Town" meta and got generally soft-pocketed by everyone. At about half ot Day 1, I started to realize it was a double edged sword. It opened the door for anyone to be seen as Town as long as they helped me. I still needed information and the content in general felt interesting enough to shut up and just let the game progress as it was fulfilling my goal at the moment.

This is the turning point where I started to feel like that I no longer had the ability to continue the game normally. I was just in the dark most of this phase and decided to do something unusual which was to completely switch my meta and become "retarded" in hope it creates different situations where we can gather new information.

I also started using reverse psychology(saying the opposite of what I think, becoming unproductive/scum-looking/doing illogical calls @ YoshL is Wolf) and attempted to play the Suicide Card to keep a middle ground between making myself look bad while also trying to not die either. I wanted to become useless/irrelevant and also hopefully see interesting stuff happen from a distance.

I survived up to this point and used my 1-shot vigi on N2. This ends my entire play for this game in terms of actions and shenanigans.

From this point you guys will need to solve the game without my help because I really have nothing else left to throw into this game. I'm just hoping rzr can take over and explain the rest from here because it feels like he knows a lot of stuff that I don't know.

Honestly, if you just lied here to see what happens, I'm going to be salty. At same time, I can see it working to generate reactions but still, that was very out of character of you to call that.

Anyway, this is just like Day 1 phase, I'm going to work soon and will not come back until later on.

Charu, if you're reading this, I invite you to pressure the hell out of rzr. Something's not right here.