View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #1
moches
FFR Player

Default FFR Community Pack 4 Released!

NOTE: If you downloaded the pack, please download this update for Reon, this sync fix for Luna's Tower, and this sync fix for Am I A Psycho.

It's out.

Here's the songlist...

Here's a review template if you want to review files!
(Valor) Abandon -
(rog) Am I A Psycho -
(mi40) Amber Shores -
(moches) Apple Butter -
(Antronach) At Dawn -
(Valor) Avril 14th -
(mi40) Beyond Abilities -
(Gundam-Dude) Bird Sprite -Awakening of Light- -
(iRanch) Black Lair -
(CosmoVibe) Black Light Machine -
(cedolad) Bonfire -
(moches) Boulafacet -
(FissionMailed1) Canary Part III -
(Detrimentalist) Chain Dumbin -
(rog) Club Ibuki -
(Detrimentalist) Cygnus....Vismund Cygnus -
(rog) Dancing Box -
(Antronach) Deja Vu -
(Linus) DENGEKI Tube -
(Torrent) Dirtwalker -
(IcyWorld) Dolize -
(Torrent) Drawcia Soul -
(AlexDest) Dstrukt -
(leonid) Earth Tower Devotion -
(Antronach) End Of The World -
(iamme) Fatal Tragedy -
(Kommisar) Final Battle vs. Satan -
(FissionMailed1) Floating Through Time -
(Torrent) Fucking Paranoid -
(moches vs Mollocephalus) Gamma -
(Torrent) GHOSTS -
(moches vs Valor) Guitar Hero -
(Ferrari) Gun Rock v2 -
(mi40) Hajnal2 -
(AlexDest) Hand Throw -
(eastsideman09 vs rog) Happy Screaming Night Businessman -
(Roar) Hayate -
(blind vs moches) I Knew You Were Trouble -
(rog) I Say Drink That Shit -
(Puppet) id -
(AlexDest) INFINITE PRAYER -
(Valor) Judgement Day -
(Patashu) Judgment Day -
(moches) Juicy -
(YTY) Koi no Bakkin Bakkingamu! -
(moches) Lataia -
(mi40) Lawn Wake III -
(Gundam-Dude) Leia -
(Gameoson) Lewd Violence -
(Kommisar) Lightning Strikes Again/Metal Squad -
(moches) Little Drummer Punk Droid -
(Rumia) lmbo -
(Scylaax) Log On -
(Puppet) Loli fishing next 20000 leagues -
(iRanch) Lost Love -
(blind) Lost Woods -
(moches vs Torrent) Lovely Bloodflow -
(Don) Luna's Tower -
(wc) Machine -
(dondon151) made in innocent -
(icecubez v2) Magical Voice Shower -
(mi40) Masodik Galamb -
(Jyris vs Mollocephalus) Morning Sunlight -
(Torrent) near dark -
(skorpion9x) Nippon Egao Hyakkei -
(mi40) Non-Stop -
(IcyWorld) o'er the flood -
(npv) Ossuary -
(moches vs Scylaax) POINT OF NO RETURN -
(IcyWorld) Polis Ruin -
(eastsideman09) Pulse de Chocobo -
(Kommisar) Purple Drank -
(Kommisar) Puyo Puyo Song Game Version -
(B3nny vs rog) Red Heat -
(Condoct & Detrimentalist) Reon -
(00Razor00) Retro City -
(Torrent vs rog) Robotomy -
(Valor) Satori de Pon ! -
(Lynn) Sentou Amu -
(Don) Shion -
(cetaka) Since 1983 -
(Roar) Sol Cosine Job 2 -
(Kommisar) Sorceress Elise -
(Kommisar vs SCL) Still Getting It -
(mi40) Strangeprogram -
(Baq12) Switcharoo -
(bmah) Tabibito Rerun -
(moches) Thanks For Nothing -
(hi19hi19 vs Scintill) The Cataclysm -
(Gundam-Dude) The Clear Blue Sky -
(rog) THE HERO RETURNS HOME -
(Kil) The Least 100sec -
(bmah) The Road is on Fire -
(IcyWorld) Thrillseeker -
(Scylaax) tick -
(ferrari) Training Mode -
(Torrent) Tsugaru -
(Wayward Vagabond) Twirling Star -
(Wineandbread) Unfounded Revenge - Smashing Song of Praise -
(Kommisar) Vivid in Heart -
(rparty89) Watch Out Pt. 2 VS DJ Yoshitaka -
(ferrari) While Tha Rekkid Spinz -
(MrTea) Windowlicker -
(eastsideman09) Wolfgang's 5th Symphony -
(Valor) XTREMEPOLESTA -
(Antronach) (i wanna give you) Devotion -
(Charlo) ...In A Movie -

NOTES

Files with ONLY a challenge chart are x-mod.
Notes per second (NPS) is still the standard by which everything is rated, but I also fudged a few files up/down to more properly reflect how difficult they really were. You can see my work in the Excel file attached in the pack folder.
(Stepauthor) File – denotes an unreleased file OR a released file with heavy revisions/new charts
File (Stepauthor) – denotes a released file

THANKS

I have a long, long list of people to thank for their indispensable assistance in the creation of this pack.
First of all, I would like to thank graphic artists Mollocephalus/Necros, Aeir/Dyst, Antronach, Coolboyrulez0, Scylaax, _.Spitfire._, Gundam-Dude, d-feather, DDRBaller123, and NeoMasterPie for their thoughtful and professional contributions. Mollo, in particular, not only created sets for over 50 (!!!) files but also organized the seemingly impossible task of making graphics for 107 files and gave countless tips and suggestions for the pack. You’re amazing, dude.
I’m also amazed at how the FFR community has rallied to get this project completed. Thanks to…
1. swordmasters/Wineandbread and cedolad for creating easy charts
2. blindreper1179, codcrille, gameboy42690/Gameoson, intensez/Ferrari, NeoMasterPie/Detrimentalist, t-rogdor/rog, and stargroup100 for your timely and insightful notes on each and every file.
3. The 50 stepartists who contributed their work and made this pack as huge as it is.
4. Everybody for putting up with my OCD enforcement of deadlines.

On one final note…

SOME SENTIMENTAL SHIT

Just one note before I begin: I’ve been playing this game for over 8 years now, to the point where I suspect it’s in my blood. Stepmania is a silly little game that nobody knows about, yes, but I grew up with it, I met some of the most influential people in my life through it, and I became the person I am today because of it.

In those almost-nine years, I can only recall a few truly life-changing moments. Perhaps the first was the release of Keyboard Ultimix, the first pack in which I ever had a file accepted (Procrastination on a Paper). I was a stupid eleven-year-old kid who just liked to hit arrows and had no idea how to make a file…but Kommisar, one of the people I really looked up to then (and still do now), took the time to mention that he really enjoyed it. There was a strange feeling of connection when I read his compliment that I had never felt before. Maybe everything that comes after that moment can be attributed to one little desire: I wanted to feel that connection again.

One of my favorite critics boils down the entirety of art into an incredibly simple but powerful image: that of somebody saying, “I made something, and YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT IT.” And that’s what I think makes this community special: All of us enjoy art, but more important, we like feeling things and making things. And we’ve found a way to connect with each other by sharing our creations—albeit esoteric and completely impractical ones.

And I would like to think that this entire month, at least for me, has been a huge experience in getting people to connect and collaborate and be sincerely, genuinely EXCITED for what’s ahead, even if what’s ahead is just some arrow-smashing game your mom tells you will never help you get to college and your sister hates because she’s studying for her midterms and that fucking tapping sound is driving her nuts. Of course, our community hasn’t always been like this: there were times in my early days when I was scared to even post because it felt like everybody was looking for a way to tear me apart. But I like to think that we learn from our mistakes and we move on. We keep making new things. We keep on trying. And if what I’ve seen from the community in the creation of this pack is any indication, we succeed only when we support each other.

What does all of this lead to? I don’t know. But I sincerely hope that you enjoy the pack, and I hope that you see something that fills you with excitement and surprise and wonder—and that you’ll draw from the experience when you’re making your own things.

Alright. Go smash some arrows.

Last edited by moches; 02-16-2013 at 07:13 AM..
moches is offline   Reply With Quote