View Single Post
Old 02-7-2020, 07:19 PM   #695
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
How's that different from me thinking about different world and verbalising them?
I am confused why AA is such a strong townread to you, and you have nothing on me?

I was talking about different worlds all day yesterday, digging onto other people, I've brought up that I fear a Shadow+Quas world today.

The only difference really in your last two paragraphs on AA and me seem to be that he wanted to kill town!FFA, where I landed on town!Charu?

Can you talk to me in regards to a Quas+AA world?
If AA were to be a wolf here with a partnership with Quas, it would have to be AA being a power wolf here (meta read) with Quas as their posting style kind of makes me think they're trying to bully out any possibility of being read scum (see Quas' response to me thinking they're a wolf and calling it a "trash post"). The amount of prodding and distancing both players have exhibited is pretty minor though so there's no way for them to bus one another without looking suddenly suspicious.

EXCEPT AA though...

AA would probably come up with some grandiose reason of why this world is the correct one if the lynches today are not landing on a town. But I don't see that happening unless it's dire and necessary for AA to do so. Most likely, if both are wolves, would try their best not to vote one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.