View Single Post
Old 01-6-2016, 04:57 PM   #37
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous
Default Re: I'm onto you, Zenith.

when I did it, I woke up just before the server time reset. I had a few snacks ready and at the time I was actually home with my parents too so I notified them of what I was doing. blocked off that entire day a week in advance. I think I even cut some of my work hours wow

I had a twitch stream the whole time and that really helped. I managed to get to 1 bil in around 15 and a half hours. I decided to take a nap for a little while after that because my forearms hurt so much~ I woke up maybe with 3 hours left and just got a bunch more points because why not.

My strategy was mostly mashing eighth note quads on vbb to any music I could stand listening too, autofail one miss, offset so notes began immediately. I would switch to nyan cat or needneedneed sometimes too. at first I took a short break every 2 hours or so, but then that quickly become every hour or so for a few minute.

Not sure if I'd ever give it another try. I'm not nearly conditioned to do it again like I was back when I tried. when i finished, I couldn't play FFR normally for 3 days. I just...didn't have the ability to read notes and press the keys at all anymore hahah.

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.

Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 01-6-2016 at 05:01 PM..
Jtehanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote