View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 10:20 AM   #20
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I think EB wanted to host the next game....

Wolves played very well, but I felt as the humans played horribly, Dance was main force behind the movement, and no one challenged his word. I'm sick and tired of people not listening to anything I say, then I try to present it in a noticeble fashion(ie pm's, revealing fake MW) to get people to notcie it. but ti doesn't work. WOULD I really take a dive as the MW, after what Chardish did to me in that one game, would I ever reveal myself? In every post-game thread I have stressed how much I want to win evey game, and I will do whatever it takes. This means Team win, so don't you think revealing myself as the MW for no reason is a bit suspicious, you should thought something was going on, and at least NOTICE my suspects, but you all completely blew them off. In the future I will try unique idea's for the team, but remember, their for you, not against you, think the situation completely out beore you lynch me, as I said in IRC last night, I think I have been lynched more then anyone, and ahve only been a wolf 3 times.

So, what's going to with this Tass situation, I feel like the Eagles right now. His ban is over, so does he need to be voted back in, or is he free to play know, he already stated he would try to be less of an ass.

GG everyone