FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to xMUSICxMASTERx
Default Re: xmusicxmasterx AMAY teeheegetit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddr_f4n View Post
Am I cool enough?

What music are you the master of?
Cool enough for what? I think you're really cool =D
And well, I made the name when I was 13, not sure what I was even thinking. I really liked music, not much any more though. I'm not a master of any music \o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by nois-or-e View Post
How
much maple syrup can you drink in one go?
I've never tried this, but if it's pure maple syrup, probably not that much. Normal syrup I would guess half a bottle maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awein999 View Post
Do you enjoy all the attention you get specifically because you are a female/an attractive one on these sites? detailed response appreciated
I actually find it odd that so many people even find me attractive. I do enjoy it because I guess it gives me something to do when I have so many people to talk to, but if I didn't get as much attention I wouldn't mind at all. I just love talking to people who I share the same interests with, and people in this world who actually have some intelligence. I usually prefer going on the internet more than most other activities. I find some sort of happiness when I'm on websites like this, and I will admit that attention does contribute to it, but I think that even if I only had a couple of people that wanted to talk to me, I would be fine with it and still come here just as much.
xMUSICxMASTERx is offline   Reply With Quote