View Single Post
Old 01-4-2012, 04:15 AM   #19
smartdude1212
2 is poo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 8 [FINAL ROUND!]

Rave7 is not a 13. The 24th streams are easier than Almost There's 32nd mess (hell, even Eclipse's, or M8BT's, although M8BT can basically be cheated through jumps so whatever), and the strange ending is only somewhat more colourfully ****ed than CCCP. I can see how I'd be the only one to think this, though.

Also holy hell Scrap Syndrome suffers eponymously... that file should have been cut and the patterns are awkward as hell. Sorry AJ, but it's easily the worst file I've ever played from you. When I look at a masterpiece like Tageri I now have to shake my head. D: It's purely preferential, obviously, but I still won't be playing it a lot.

My overwhelming love for bmah files and Kirby songs has resulted in D4's file being my favourite this round. That ending is funny as hell, but with the catchiest song this round I don't even care.

do i smile? has bizarre patterns and the fact that the speedup is stepped in a rolling fashion actually makes it more difficult for me... needs more GB2-type speedup. I choose the DF file over this one (though not by a large margin because t+paz gets so ridiculously overstepped and unfun in a hurry which is disheartening).

SOLROS is so ****ing fun and it's such a close second to Kirby except I'm biased and it's Kirby. *_* Easily my new favourite file from you, azn calc. Beautiful pattern choices.

Treasure Planet is neat because of those bursts, and it's one I'd replay.

Fish Hell is also neat, and it's a memorable 10 because of the name and some of the patterns.

And somehow WC made Throwing Fire pretty fun.

Basically by the end of my brief reviews I got tired so the easy ones get skimped.

Last edited by smartdude1212; 01-4-2012 at 04:20 AM..
smartdude1212 is offline   Reply With Quote