View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #3002
albaneenesk8r
I Fap For Justice
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to albaneenesk8r Send a message via MSN to albaneenesk8r Send a message via Yahoo to albaneenesk8r Send a message via Skype™ to albaneenesk8r
Default Re: League of Legends

Played a few games with her... yeah broken as hell.
i already fully understand her. use her ulti to initiate the fight.. this is 1v1 btw.. pop your E do 2 auto attacks counter retalliation with W then use your Q again continue to attack and gain more passive movement speed from E keep attacking and follow up until secondary Q strike is almost timed out and repeat. (without ulti of course) won my lane against lee sin like a boss and she is highly broken i 1v4'd their team and won with the life steal and my ultimate to dodge their ulti's.[this sequence works amazing for fleeing opponents who are too bitch to fight you head on] she has amazing harass and is just an overall pub stomper of a champ. There are so many cries about nerf because all it takes is those 2 kills before a 7 minute mark and you will dominate any lane you're in. I've seen it too many games now.(about 13games played since patch) I recommend buying this champion soon as possible and enjoy the free 2weeks of pub stomp before Riot realizes how over powered they truly made her.

Her overall early game tankiness makes her very hard to put it to when you first start the laning phase. I've dominated almost every lane and champ matched against except Yorick. Still figuring out a way to effectively play against him. Jax gets hella shit on because of the parry ability. just have to know the sounds and pay close attention to enemy animations when fighting. Renekton isnt too much of a threat either. Riven is countered by Fiora as well. Pantheon actually doesnt do too well against her. It's all about which abilities you level the most. Champs like jax and riven I max my W(parry) and return more damage than they dish out while blocking that simple auto attack. the only ones who truly should be worried about is prolonged crowd control champs like leona and nautilus. those are the ones who make it difficult to land combo's especially if you built that early burst damage.(blood thirster + brutilizer)

that's just my two cents on the champ so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZtar View Post
Fiora actually loses most top lane matchups from what I've seen. Might just be that everyone sucks with her, but so far it doesn't look good for her.
Then they're foolish players to lose with her. It seems Riot made the champion of all melee champions.

Also Chaz yes you can dash through those walls and barriers granted that there is a target-able enemy within range of your ability. There are some glitches with anivias wall I got stuck with and was actually froze inside the damn thing and died twice because of it. Doesn't always happen but she has to cast the wall directly on top of you while in mid dash.
My hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04im View Post
u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

Last edited by albaneenesk8r; 02-29-2012 at 01:09 PM..