Old 12-20-2015, 09:06 PM   #27
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: Know my story please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
Somehow the thread was revived.. I had a fear of bringing this up again but I still wanted to talk to the community about this and possibly get help. I might as well do it since it has been revived anyways..
What initially made me depressed were specific situations which I went through. Now I am depressed because of a more general outlook. I've been asking a bunch of deep questions which I could probably figure out an answer to but I hate thinking about things like that because it feels too out of the ordinary and I want to be as ordinary as I can as to not draw a bunch of attention from others whom I do not associate with, but still live an eventful life. I want to socialize but it seems and feels impossible to do.. I want to stop feeling alone but I don't know how I can with the way I am.
I can't think any further at the moment.. I'm exhausted
Do you think that thinking about these deep, important questions will cause people to perceive you differently? More importantly, if they are even able to perceive your shift in thinking, do you think they will treat you differently? If so and if you don't like the way that they would treat you, don't associate with them. It's far more important to be yourself. Restricting yourself just so you don't draw attention is much more hurtful imo. If you think your depression could be related to a lack of answers to these deep questions, THEN THINK ABOUT THEM. Screw what other people think about you, find those answers so you can be satisfied with yourself.

pikakirby123 reincarnated

AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote