View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 10:06 PM   #2982
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
but like, if you are my partner then would that mean you would go kill yourself?
this is from super early game to me and is hilarious now in the context of this reading i'm doin

Quote:
theres no way greg would slip like that this early, like if tps and greg were in wolf chat together, i refuse to believe he would say that.
Quote:
oh wait, no did tps say something about that i forgot
Quote:
k no tps didn't. Not a hard iso with 2 posts lol
these last two posts are just super throwaway

Quote:
Sorry cel but if anything that vote looks more wolfy than anything. It would be more beneficial for you to go after someone actually here or talking or at least have made 2 posts this game lol

hot take: if cel is a wolf then sunfan might be partners with him
Quote:
but like, if he doesnt post he will get modkilled so he will post or die its that simple

now if he does something and pull a xel like the previous game and come in to post 5 posts at eod then thats just not helping town progress at all
hey thanks, past me for not liking this at the time and saying he could be using it to protect a partner

Quote:
cel if that was a joke vote that went over my head lol
defusal

Quote:
okay, i get what you are saying but while you are in thread now, its better for town for you to look into people who are here or responsive.
Quote:
no i don't like it either, perhaps i misspoke.

it's more of like, if they get modkilled then so be it but for the time being, it's better to go after someone else until they show up. that we can agree on, no?
Quote:
if this was at the end of d1 then yes, i would agree with that point.

at this current stage of the game, no theres time so like, it's kinda a dead vote.
pretty attentive to wanting people off tps, but then...

Quote:
i was thinking of a possible tps/sunfan pairing with sunfans previous thoughts, but would sunfan have the balls to post the entire wolf team like that?
Quote:
While a lot of what ind has said i dont understand (his whole thing on me and cel must being a pair) i like his read on tps.

I still am kinda spooked by the whole sunfan comments about tps from earlier but im not sure how much weight that carries right now.

Also what do you mean by blinds paranoia, especially when (was it you?) who stated that his wolf and town games are really similar, i cant remember who said it. I am unsure of how i feel about blind personally but i wanna know more where you are comin from
tps becomes a pop wolf he likes naming and floating but not lynching

Quote:
i don't remember him doing that
re: tps picking 3 names, suggesting it's not a worthy point in favor of him being town

Quote:
whats the point of this question
felt like he jumped on this question (gradiant's "share views with tps?" to fg) at the mention of tps

Quote:
In b4 wolf team is precarious/blind/tps actually lol
rule of 3 rules again?

Quote:
tps feels ooportunistic
i think this is in reaction to me voting tps, rather than saying tps is opportunistic

Quote:
the 3 tps posts had no context just complaints
Quote:
Freezin/Funny would make sense here for me, third being somewhere probably in that afk's like TPS

if the wagons are actually clean, i think prec and cel would be looked at next? but i still think theres gotta be one on the grad/sunfan wagons d1
Quote:
for the time being i'd like you to try and think of a world where funny is a wolf. I can agree with blind, i might be wrong on him but it's a mistake to think like that. I'm bias because i aint no woof woof but still

also where are you on TPS
Quote:
not too likely that you will look at tps or funny/blind
(both of these are to sunfan in sequence, sunfan responds that he'd consider lynching tps but doesn't share the reads on funny/blind and xiz gives a "big oof")

2270 long post where he's "devil's advocate" putting tps as the 3rd in his hypothetical wolf team

Quote:
i feel as though im good at finding softs but I never caught it, no way to prove it i guess. I can't even remember why i voted for dbp at this stage but i know i liked my reason.
tps scumleans xiz, citing past game experience and knowing what he's capable of, and thinking he caught the dbp soft

reaction to mass claim just seems kinda headnoddy

hwap