View Single Post
Old 02-7-2012, 06:45 AM   #1
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default How do you live with death?

Ok, so after seeing the afterlife thread, this I what I got out of it.

Minus the religious believers, most people think that death is pretty much becoming nothing.

However, a lot of people don't want to sit here and think that once they die, everything they achieved and lived for turns to nothing.

I.can understand Why this could be considered unhealthy. If everything is pointless, Why not organize a collective FFR suicide because it's all bullshit in the end?

Maybe it's all because humans have grown to be too smart. They can't just live without asking themselves too many questions, like other animals would do.

So yeah, you get the idea. What are your ideals about it? What do you think should be one's way to prepare themselves from death without harming an entire society with it?

This thread is NOT about what you think the afterlife is. This thread is (to put everyone in the same boat from the start) about how we should see our ends, and what kind of morals we should give to it, if we had to give it anything like that, given that once you die, the world world turns to oblivion, like before you were born and given consciousness. Or more precisely, how it should be supposing it is the case, if its not what you believe in.

It's good to see that side of the medal too, even though this probable outcome is the most problematic and most depressing one.

I will punch in later.

Go ahead. And remember, don't turn this into a copy of the other thread. But feel free to quote relevant stuff from it.

Last edited by Hateandhatred; 03-21-2012 at 09:48 AM..
Hateandhatred is offline   Reply With Quote