View Single Post
Old 10-9-2020, 03:25 PM   #13
ULTIMEGA
Torn to oblivion!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Lost a bought song?

Is this a relatively new issue? I didn't hear about it until a couple minutes ago.

Edit: I think I see what the deal is. Because it's a similar situation with me and The Wises were Wrong. If though it's an Event token now, I still have a run on it before it was converted to an event token when it was originally a public chart. The score is still gonna be there and that's not affected at all.

Take Blue Army v2 for example. Let's say it too was originally a Public Song and you get at least one score on it. Even after it's converted into a Purchased song, your score is still gonna be there. Even though you're technically missing out on it being public, if it was public originally, nothing but that is affected. Your score whatever it may be is still saved.

Same deal with Wises were Wrong. Originally a public song when it first dropped years ago (I think it was around 2011-2012? Somewhere around that time) I was still able to get at least one play on it before it was converted to an Event Token. Even though I don't physically have the song on my end, I still have a score on it from when it was originally public, so that's not gonna go away.

I don't know what constitutes a change on song category from public to Purchased or Secret or whatever. But for those who are worried about their scores being deleted, don't worry. They're still saved to the leaderboards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
@ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

Last edited by ULTIMEGA; 10-9-2020 at 03:34 PM..
ULTIMEGA is offline   Reply With Quote