Old 05-28-2007, 03:22 PM   #154
Nyokou
( ̄ー ̄)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Nyokou
Default Re: people, honestly emo is not a label its a type of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by x6tence View Post
people look at it like this,the reason why people make fun of emos is because they dont understand them. So in reality thier the only people who have insecurities.

-people are afraid of what they dont understand
Emo's don't think ANYONE understands them so they act depressed and shit and then whine about it, and oh. Look, no one cares. If they're not willing to let anyone understand them and just hang around in their own clique of ******ry, then let them, and if we think they're ridiculous for being social outcasts and complete morons for dressing like circus clowns, then we have every right to make fun of them, even if it isn't directly.

Oh, and don't even bring up some lame argument like "oh my gosh, but you're attacking us directly in this thread!" No shit, Sherlock. This is the internet, but you guys have to take it so damn personally and just whine and cry about it and keep bringing up pointless arguments that can just backfire at you ALL the time.

In other words, you're not going to win this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesMalvis View Post
well i'll always stand up for myself...no matter what
but there are seriously some ppl that need to go play in traffic
and i'm not talking about the few ppl right above me
How about you try not to, and save yourself the embarrassment. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say earlier in the thread that you didn't really consider yourself to be emo? So stop talking, no one cares what you have to say rofl.

Again, you're taking things too damn personally. But then again, in a statement I said earlier about "emo's being the homosexual version of gothics", you had to be a whiny little bitch and come out of nowhere stating that you're not homosexual, when it wasn't even DIRECTED at you, and what made me laugh even more is already stated above. You said you didn't think you were emo, and now all of a sudden, voila! I call them homosexual and you come out of nowhere saying that you're not a ***.

Somethings wrong with that picture. Get over it.