View Single Post
Old 01-5-2013, 04:16 PM   #484
qqwref
stepmania archaeologist
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Suspicious scores thread

I think Dossar's way of doing it was to directly ask staff members to deal with the suspicious users, rather than making them check the topic periodically. Considering that, it makes sense he wouldn't bother with updating the first post. Kayla's way of doing it is different but that doesn't mean either is wrong, they have just separately chosen different ways of doing things and neither can read the other's mind. Don't make this out to be some kind of big debate - you two just need to communicate about what you expect.

@Zapmeister: If you "don't see the point of taking the game seriously" then why bother playing at all? Why did you get all those FCs? Why would you care if you get blacklisted or not? You're only lying to yourself, really. And all that mashing, and lack of even attempting to get legitimate scores, is what makes you unable to AAA Spontaneous Hydroxide. It's 100% your own fault. And nobody wants a replay of the token AAA, they want proof that you have the skill to do it (as opposed to getting someone else to play on your account or something like that). It's certainly true that none of your OTHER scores show you have that kind of skill - and if I had to bet on it, not having seen the AAA, I'd happily bet that you don't.
qqwref is offline   Reply With Quote