View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 11:30 AM   #190
LvsL
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Stuck at Home Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyFoo View Post
I watched one of your replays and saw you played a song with a 0.9-frame judge offset, I could never AAA something with that much judge offset. Maybe subtract your judge offset from your global offset to get a new global offset, and set your judge offset to zero? Everything started to feel right once I figured out that global offset and judge offset weren't doing the same thing. Apologies if you've already dialed this in and your system just needs a big judge offset.
I loled at my pc when I saw the post. I think you are right at the same time even my computer indeed totally sucked when it comes to offset and judge offset - hm, how to say this is, It is when everything is zero, you see with your eyes that the arrow hits amazing above the receptor arrows, and the song is so offset that I can hear it, at least half a beat off...

Both the offset and the judge offset was terrible to tune at the start. However I at the same time increased the judge for faster arrow hits hoping for a few more perfects. It might have affected performance, but my terrible key aiming at fast notes is what killed the whole song. Or maybe sometimes I don't know what is the real factor lol, or maybe a large portion of both factor -_-

I might try get 0.2 off the judge offset and increase 0.2 to the song offset, and see if it works better.
LvsL is offline   Reply With Quote