View Single Post
Old 05-7-2018, 03:10 PM   #3
potasium56
FFR Player

Default Re: Question : Ingame Filter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
The score filter is based on the raw score, which is what shows in the engine under Best when you're picking a song.

With that being said, the score filter is not going to be the most useful towards helping you improve — it is going to be inherently based on the number of notes within a song, meaning longer songs with high notecounts that might have poor scores can fall outside of the filter, while shorter songs with lower notecounts that might have good scores can fall within the filter.

You would be better off using the Song Flags filter to highlight songs that you don't have certain results on. If you want to find songs that you haven't full comboed yet, you can do Song Flags -> Doesn't Contain - Full Combo to knock out every song that you've FC'd. You can also do similar things by extension: you can knock out all AAAs, blackflags (1 good), booflags (1 boo), non-single digit goods (i'm not entirely certain it works this way, but ideally it should knock out anything that is above 9.8 raw goods).

EDIT: in retrospect, this might be a good idea to request a feature that has you search by number of raw goods as well, since that is directly related to the score you are away from AAA.
Quote:
The score filter is based on the raw score, which is what shows in the engine under Best when you're picking a song.
So if i do bad on a song, would the best rank be a low number or high number? like im not sure if higher the better or lower the best number the better?

Thanks for the song flag filter suggestion

What im trying to do is filter songs that can dramatically increase my leader-board rank? Like songs that i can dramatically improve

Below is my current filter setup

Last edited by potasium56; 05-7-2018 at 03:31 PM..
potasium56 is offline   Reply With Quote