Thread: choof ama
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 06:00 PM   #8
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Default Re: choof ama

You're playing poker with a tiger, an ostrich, an octopus, an ocelot, and an orang-utan. You're holding 9d 8c and the flop is 7s 10s 9h. The teeth-revealing tiger looks around the table with an enormous grin on its face, stares at the orang-utan, and checks. The obnoxious ostrich is making really annoying ostrichy noises, and also checks. The ostentatious octopus is juggling its poker chips using 3 of its arms, as if pretending to be a circus juggler, and then throws them into the pot, constituting a bet equal to the pot. The overenthusiastic ocelot and the orange orang-utan both folded preflop. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

What is your opinion on American universities forcing everybody to do a little bit of basically every subject like math(s)/english/science/history/even PE (wtf?) in their first two years, even if they don't want to? Do you consider it a waste of time?

What is my printer actually doing when it spends fifty years making obnoxious noises between the time I ask it to print something and the time it starts printing it?

In TWG, if you are on the winning side but you die before the game ends, do you still count that as a win for yourself? I know rulesets differ on this (played the game before elsewhere)

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote