View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 09:32 AM   #45
Mister_Raccoon
FFR Player

Thumbs down Re: Bring back the downvote

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JiZ53- View Post
i dont even know who you are. apparently you know who i am, it's funny how that happens. btw i reported your post because it was rude and uncalled for. this thread is about downvotes and i am not the only person who wishes to bring back downvotes. in fact, i am confident that if i had worded the poll differently then more people would have voted in favor of the downvote. i feel that most of the people who voted have done so frivolously, without putting much thought or care into the issue. reverse psychology is a powerful thing. had i phrased the poll "do you think the down vote shouldnt be an option", the majority of people would probably have still voted no; but that is just a conjecture and i will have to wait another year before i republish another poll for the unwashed masses. maybe the administrators will bring back the downvote before i have to do that, who knows? i still dont understand why the downvote needed to be removed in the first place
Dude you are suuuuuper full of yourself.
He doesn't know who you are. You're the topic creator, the person posing the poll, and so he referred to you by name for that reason and that reason alone.

No amount of wording, rewording, paraphrasing or editing of your original poll would have made a difference. It was a bad idea then. It's a bad idea now. Think about it man, just the way you've presented the question... and the way you've presented yourself... virtually guarantee that if, and I do mean IF, they ever reinstate it... YOU, sir are the most likely one to get bombed with downvotes.

Tell ya what, instead of whining about some arbitrary thing like downvotes, how about play the game? Join a tournament? Make some friends? Play me in USF4 or MK X? Smoke some weed and chill the hell out?

There are better things to do man.