View Single Post
Old 06-3-2019, 01:05 PM   #98
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Blitz Tournament 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
From the day the tournament was announced, it was at least implied/described that I was -trying- to make that happen. The reason it did happen was that I was able to get access to / and programmer help from people from whom that help was not guaranteed. I didn't want to come out day 1 and promise something I might not be able to deliver. As soon as I could deliver it, I promised it. Don't worry, there will be more blitzes.
Then they should have been added starting with the next blitz, or the insinuation that they might be made available should have been made public knowledge through a front page post for the tournament itself, like every other time something like profile badges have been made available through a tournament or event. I have no idea where you were suggesting this, but I'm not going to delve through a tournament thread I didn't plan on joining after looking at what the prizes were to see if maybe badges will be added at any point for some reason. Or maybe this was suggested in discord, I have no idea. Regardless, officially sanctioned events that offer things more than credits should be made public knowledge through a fpp, and well in advance to a few days before the conclusion of said event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno