View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 10:45 PM   #2013
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Right now I'm digging up things from jessiebessie's end to see if she is a potential member of the scumteam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
I’m interested to hear what Xiz has to say to defend themselves. I agree that we will learn a lot about DBP if we pay attention to how Xiz v DBP plays out.
This was during D1, well before any of the drama regarding Xiz being a vig. This is more of an offhand remark, considering it is a reply to Mikey discussing the same thing, so it doesn't really tell me anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
So Xiz’s response to DBP’s accusation was sarcasm?

@Xiz if you’re town and someone is accusing you of not being town-aligned, I don’t think sarcasm is the route to take to help town solve the game. You’re just making us all more confused by not directly addressing DBP’s point. It would help if you replied with a more substantial response plz.
Acting as a backup for DBP here. I don't really think that's something that a partner would do, so some points against being teamed here.

I notice a lot of her posts last day were shading Haku, MML, and Bolth, and most of her D1 interactions are with people who have flipped town. Just something interesting.

Okay, looking through her ISO, she doesn't interact with Ulle/Shado at all, she barely interacts with DBP, I see a lot of minor pushes on users but not really committing to anything, and she isn't even commenting on some important thread events. jessiebessie reads like a scum who is comfortable with the direction the thread is heading in and is content to let town destroy themselves.