View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 12:00 PM   #158
Psychotik
Heckin' Cute
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Official Tournament 13 Batch Notes

Sorry for the late post, but I noticed inconsistencies in Hornet that really bother me so I had to send in more fixes. Here is a complete changelist of the fixes.

22.826 - Added notes to the guitar tremolo like it appears in the next beat. This was also reflected when it repeats in the music near the end.
28.030 - Changed the patterning slightly so it actually plays well and makes more sense than what I had before which was weird one-handed stuff. Also fixed when it repeats at the end.
30.173 - Fixed this section so the jumps fall on the guitar on the 12th notes. For some reason it landed on the 4th and 8th notes before despite it being completely inaccurate and me noticing the proper pattern a measure earlier. Also fixed when it repeats at the end.
41.193 - Added notes to the drum hits in between the jumps like I did in 48.540 for consistency.
80.377 - Fixed the jump PR issue as per Halogen's notes.
129.458, 130.683 - Added guitar flam notes I missed when fixing the earlier ones in the song back when Halogen gave me notes on these.

I uploaded the fixes already.
I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.